- PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (hereinafter, THE WEB), owned by EKON STRATEGY CONSULTING SL (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- The person in charge is EKON STRATEGY CONSULTING SL
- VAT Number: B84030451
- Its address is at: AVENIDA DE EUROPA Nº 14, 28109, ALCOBENDAS, MADRID
- Mercantile Registry of Madrid: Volume 20329 Page 14 Section 8 M-359449
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact:
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telf: +34 911 890 582
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, if applicable, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or from third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood to have been assigned to the user any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
Ultimately, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are forbidden.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply at any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, and must also refrain from making any representations or False, inaccurate or incorrect indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The parties expressly submit, for any questions or differences that may arise due to the interpretation, fulfillment or execution of this contract, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the user’s domicile or to those of the place of fulfillment of the contractual obligation.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.